Young Leaders in the Community
The next generation of United Way leadership donors make up the Emerging Leaders affinity group. The young adults in this group not only contribute $500 or more annually, but they give back to the community through invested involvement and enthusiastic leadership.
Emerging Leaders participate in a variety of community volunteering activities, raising funds for partner agencies and providing meaningful engagement for clients ranging from children to senior adults. In addition, members enjoy networking with peers and learning from respected community leaders through educational opportunities throughout the year.
EMERGING LEADERS BENEFITS
- Access to exclusive professional development, volunteering and networking events throughout the year
- Opportunity to serve as a United Way community investment volunteer
- Recognition in the annual Leadership Giving Registry
Join or renew your Emerging Leaders’ membership for a minimum $500 donation to United Way of Central Oklahoma and receive a custom designed t-shirt!
- Created by Curbside Apparel, a program of The Homeless Alliance and 2019 WayFiinder Innovation Grant recipient providing job skills and employment to help individuals transition out of homelessness.
- Each shirt features name of Curbside vendor who printed the shirt.
Emerging Leaders Steering Committee
Chair: Stephanie Hurley, Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, Inc.
Vice-Chair: Cathy Gritts, OGE Energy Corp.
Kristi Birk Steinberg, Oklahoma City Community Foundation
Justin Brady, Chesapeake Energy
Billy Buckmaster, Ascent Resources
Beth Coulter, SONIC Foundation
Kellie Delaney, Metropolitan Library System
Sam Jarvis-Steinwert, Community Volunteer
Tyler Jones, Ascent Resources
Alexis Lusby, Rural Sourcing
Katelyn Mason, Devon Energy
Edgar Medina, TFCU
Marcella Morgan, Jasco Products Company
Stacie Nguyen-Paradise, Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, Inc.
Ryan Schweighart, Community Volunteer
Summer Sellers, Community Volunteer
Grady Wood, OGE Energy Corp.
Interested in serving on the Emerging Leaders Steering Committee?
Email email@example.com to learn more and request an application.
For more information, please contact: