Become a Partner Agency of Logan County
United Way is committed to investing in local programs producing measurable results.
A United Way Partner Agency is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that has applied for United Way funding through the Community Investment Process – a donor driven review system – and is currently receiving United Way funding. Local nonprofits seeking Partner Agency status must submit an application by February 1 for consideration.
Interested organizations should first meet the following minimum criteria:
- Render valid human service programs which meet a genuine community need.
- Be a non-profit tax-exempt corporation as defined under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Be established and functional for a preferred minimum of two years.
- Meet the ongoing criteria for membership in the United Way of Logan County as set forth in the Policy and Procedures Manual and in the United Way Partner Agency Memorandum of Understanding.
- Have an annual, independent CPA audit if annual agency revenue is greater than $100,000. (In the event of annual revenues of less than $100,000, a CPA review may be substituted for the audit and a certified financial statement will be required. If the agency becomes a Partner Agency and has a year where revenues reach or exceed $100,000, the agency will then be required to have an annual audit performed.)
- Have an annual budget.
- Be adequately insured to protect its Board of Directors, employees, facilities and agency funds.
- Meet the criteria, as defined therein, for admission into the Combined Federal Campaign and the Oklahoma State Employee Campaign.
For more information, please contact us: