United Way of Central Oklahoma Kicks Off 2022 Pacesetter Campaign
United Way of Central Oklahoma recently kicked off its annual Pacesetter Campaign with the return of its Pacesetter Games on June 16 on the lawn of American Fidelity.
The fun, team-building event drew more than 20 corporate and United Way Partner Agency teams participating in rock ‘n’ roll-themed games.
Team Pivot came out on top as the 2022 Pacesetter Games Champion. Congratulations are also in order to Team YMCA, who took home second place, as well as Team OG&E, who won third.
Additional honors included Sunbeam Family Services, who won the Pacesetter Spirit award; A Chance to Change, who won the Best Homemade T-Shirt award; and Catholic Charities who won the Best Commercial T-Shirt award.
Pacesetters are businesses and organizations that run early United Way campaigns between June and September, setting the pace and drawing momentum for the workplace campaigns that will take place in the fall. Funds raised through workplace giving help fund local health and human services programs at United Way Partner Agencies that address our community’s most pressing challenges. Last year, Pacesetter companies contributed more than $3.3 million, nearly 20% of the total amount raised in the 2021 campaign. More than 50 companies and organizations are running as Pacesetters in 2022.
“United Way of Central Oklahoma is proud to recognize the hard work of this year’s Pacesetters,” said Debby Hampton, United Way of Central Oklahoma President & CEO. “Their efforts are crucial to the overall success of our campaign, and we are so grateful for their dedication to our mission and our community.”
All Pacesetters, listed below, will be recognized at United Way of Central Oklahoma’s 2022 Campaign Kickoff on Sept. 8 at the Love’s Travel Stops Stage & Great Lawn at Scissortail Park.
- A Chance to Change
- Allied Arts
- American Fidelity Assurance Co.
- Arvest Bank
- ASTEC Charter Schools
- Bank of Oklahoma
- Ben E. Keith Co.
- Benham, a Haskell Company
- Better Business Bureau
- Boy Scouts of America – Last Frontier Council
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Oklahoma County
- Calm Waters
- CASA of Oklahoma County
- Catholic Charities
- Citizens Caring for Children
- City of The Village
- Community Literacy Centers
- Daily Living Centers
- Dillingham Insurance
- DRTC (Dale Rogers Training Center)
- Ernst & Young
- F&M Bank
- Family Builders
- First Fidelity Bank
- Gaming Capital Group
- Girl Scouts – Western Oklahoma, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma
- Grant Thornton
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- Inasmuch Foundation
- INTEGRIS Hospice
- LSB Industries, Inc.
- Metropolitan Better Living Center
- Moore Youth & Family Services, Inc.
- Mustang Fuel Corp.
- Neighborhood Services Organization
- Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits
- Positive Tomorrows
- Possibilities, Inc.
- RSVP of Central Oklahoma
- Special Care, Inc.
- SSM Health Oklahoma
- Sunbeam Family Services
- The Education and Employment Ministry (TEEM)
- Homeless Alliance
- United Way of Central Oklahoma
- Upward Transitions
- Urban League of Greater Oklahoma City
- Valliance Bank
- Variety Care
- Wiggin Properties LLC
- YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City
- YWCA OKC