- What does it mean to LIVE UNITED?
LIVE UNITED is an invitation to the public for us all to work together for the common good in our community.
- What type of social services does United Way of Central Oklahoma provide to the community?
United Way of Central Oklahoma is not a direct social services provider. We convene resources within our community to fund and support programs administered by our Partner Agencies who in turn provide social services directly to clients.
- How does the United Way of Central Oklahoma raise funding to support community programs?
United Way of Central Oklahoma conducts an annual campaign beginning in the fall, raising the needed funds to support the programs administered by our Partner Agencies. United Way administers five campaigns during this time: State Charitable Campaign, Heart of the City Campaign, United Way of Central Oklahoma Campaign, United Way of Logan County and United Way of Canadian County.
- Why does United Way have Partner Agencies?
United Way understands an individual or family may need the social services from more than one provider. The Partner Agency programming we support creates a network of social services for central Oklahoma residents. This is why your investment in United Way is the most efficient way to meet the needs within our community. Visit the “Partnerships” tab on this website to find the Directory of United Way Partner Agencies.
- How can I support the United Way of Central Oklahoma within my community?
You can sign up to volunteer your time or a monetary gift. To volunteer or make a donation, please call 405-236-8441 or donate online.